All training workshop bookings made with Africa Resourcing are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A 50% deposit of the full fee is required to confirm training dates and is payable upon receipt of the invoice.
- The remaining 50% must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course unless other arrangements are made and confirmed in writing.
- Special arrangements may be separately agreed in the case of late bookings.
- In the event that multiple workshops or group discounts have been applied the 50% deposit
applies to the total number of workshops and the total anticipated number of participants.
- Should the number of workshops or number of participants be altered such discounts may be adjusted to reflect those changes.
- Discounts to advertised rates remain strictly confidential between Africa Resourcing and the Client.
- Participants must complete an online registration form 14 days prior to the commencement of the training.
- If a registered participant is unable to attend a course a substitute may attend in their place at no extra charge. Written notification should be provided and a new registration form submitted.
- If a registered participant fails to attend workshops or does not complete the course no refund is applicable. They may attend on an alternative date if available and intention to attend is notified in writing.
- While all efforts are made to ensure training courses always go ahead as scheduled, in the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances arising, Africa Resourcing reserves the right to curtail or re-schedule workshops in consultation with the client.
- Should the client cancel confirmed bookings for any reason Africa Resourcing will in consultation with the client offer suitable alternative dates.
- Africa Resourcing guarantees they will not at any time, during or after the duration of the training workshops, disclose any information gained whilst providing the training to any other person without the written approval of the Client. This guarantee extends to our employees and consulting facilitators and any other persons involved with the training.
- All intellectual property which is identified as, or can reasonably be deemed to be, confidential shall not be copied or reproduced or disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of Africa Resourcing. The Client shall ensure that its employees and all those under the Clients control and supervision comply with this obligation.
- Africa Resourcing guarantees all workshops are CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited and certified.
- Workshop materials are subject to change without notice where it improves or updates the specification or content of the course or is required to maintain CPD accreditation.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless made in writing.